Coronavirus also called the COVID-19 virus, the mastermind behind the widely spread pandemic all around the world is no new term for anyone. They are a mutation in the genes of a virus that has caused them to become highly transmitting and extremely powerful. They belong to the group of viruses that spread via contact with cough droplets of the infected person. As it can be quite difficult to trace the infected person it calls for prevention of the infection by protection. Unlike soaps, sanitizers are considered to be healthier as every drop of it is untouched. Among various classes of sanitizers available clean republic provides for the best and a wide range of sanitizers that can be used not just for personal use but are the best disinfectants and a great tool against the virus spreading around.
Why sanitizers over soaps?
With several long articles on newspapers on why soap can prevent the spread better, people are still opting for sanitizers over soaps Coronavirus also called the COVID-19 virus, the mastermind behind the widely spread pandemic all around the world is no new term for anyone. Is there a real reason or is it just a trend in this tragic situation? Here’s to why sanitizers are a better choice:
- Sanitizers made around are not just eco-friendly sanitizer but provide an easy to carry around in pockets as one travels from one place to another but it can be quite a mess to move around with.
- Not every place can be scrubbed around with soaps and soap water eg streets, public places, hospitals, etc. This purpose can be solved by spraying the sanitizers around the places that not just disinfect the region to a great extent but also are quick to dry.
- With the pandemic around the world, every warrior who comes in contact with the infected people can’t help eradicate the infection wash their hands with soap from time to time. The sanitizers especially the HOCL sanitizer come to rescue as they did not just have a quick kill time but being an alcohol-based sanitizer provides for maximum protection.
Sanitizers – The must-knows
Sanitizers are not a complete mystery but there 4 basic things that a person should know before using a sanitizer Coronavirus also called the COVID-19 virus, the mastermind behind the widely spread pandemic all around the world is no new term for anyone. They are
- Why alcohol? Sanitizers can be made with alcohol or without them. Choosing alcohol-free helps in maintaining the moisture and softness of the skin but is not good protection against germs and viruses. The alcohol-based sanitizers help in preventing the growth and killing the existing by inactivating their protein activities.
- Why 60% alcohol? Almost everyone is aware of the fact that alcohols are the basic ingredient in the sanitizers like HOCL sanitizers and constitute 60% of it. Wondering why 60? As per the researches, over 60% of alcohol will lead to drying of the skin and make it irritated. Therefore 60% is based on human skin limits.
- They are primarily used for hands but are versatile and can be used for various purposes like disinfecting the tables, and other surfaces around the house.
- There is a proper way of using the sanitizers effectively by washing the hands first, making it free of dirt and dust and them applying and rubbing vigorously for 20-30 seconds between the nails, on the palm and back and the wrist.
As per the studies and researches, it is always preferred to use soap and water but for quicker and better protection, sanitizer is the best option Coronavirus also called the COVID-19 virus, the mastermind behind the widely spread pandemic all around the world is no new term for anyone. The alcohol-based, non-toxic sanitizer available in the market is not just to protect the body from infection but also helps in keeping the body safe from the ingredients used for their making. Therefore when not around the place convenient for the soap, sanitizers could be the best fit in saving one from infections and viruses and maintaining good health.